Each owner of a fluffy pet is faced with the problem of how to remove pet hair in the apartment. Consider effective ways to solve it.
A dog or a cat in a house is a source of not only joy and positive, but also animal hair, which accumulates on furniture, carpets and clothes, flies in the air and rolls in balls in the corners. As pet owners joke, animal hair becomes a seasoning for any dish, especially during molting.
In addition to domestic inconveniences, the ubiquitous villi can cause serious health problems: allergies to animal hair are a fairly common ailment. And in combination with biological secretions, wool also becomes a source of various bacterial infections.
As practice shows, it is easiest to remove wool from long-haired animals from the carpet. Vacuuming is usually sufficient. Thinner and shorter hairs are more woven into the pile of the carpet product, so it may take more time and effort to clean the carpet.In addition to these vacuum cleaners, there are many portable vacuum cleaners that can be installed in your backpack learn more here. (more…)
Selecting a TV for your own home is a responsible task. Indeed, most often we purchase such a device not for a year or two, but for several years. TV manufacturers are constantly improving existing models with new design and functionality. Therefore, it is becoming increasingly difficult for customers to navigate in the modern variety of devices.
How to choose the right TV for home
Based on expert recommendations and user reviews, we determine which technical parameters of the device can be considered the most optimal. After reviewing the information presented, you will learn which of the innovations really have practical value, and which are marketing tricks that are useless in everyday life.
If you are in a hurry and there is no time to read the article in full, here are some tips in a very compact form:
- Do not buy a TV with a resolution of less than 1080p. That is, the standard 720p boldly go around;
- Do not buy a TV with a refresh rate of less than 120Hz;
- Consider buying a 4K TV if you do not want to buy a new one in the next five years;
- The quality of QLED and OLED TVs is much better than LED / LCD. True, they suffer from a big drawback – the price of these devices is far from budgetary;
- The greater the color gamut, the better, but do not focus on it;
- Multiple HDMI ports are desirable. 4K TV buyers should ask about HDCP compatibility;
- Curved TVs are a fashion trend, no more. They do not improve image quality due to their curvature;
If you want a good sound in addition to a large screen, you will have to fork out for a sound bar as well, because of the rather thin body of modern TVs, a good speaker simply cannot be placed there. But, this item refers more to “gourmets” than to ordinary users.
And now, if still interested, let’s talk in more detail. (more…)